A native of Grand Rapids, MI, Dr. Thomas J. Bobrowski has been providing high-quality foot and ankle care to the residents of Eastern North Carolina since 1998.
He developed his interest in podiatry while running cross-country and track at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he earned both his varsity letter and a Bachelor of science degree in biology.
He earned his doctorate of podiatric medicine from the William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in North Chicago, graduating cum laude. He completed his 2-year podiatric surgical residency at Thorek Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago.
Dr. Bobrowski is dedicated to helping his patients maintain healthy feet and active lifestyles by using the most current treatments, technology, and patient education. He is board-certified in foot surgery by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He enjoys all aspects of podiatric medicine, especially treating sports-related foot and ankle conditions in patients of varying ages and levels of athletic activity.
In his free time, he enjoys running, gardening, and spending as much time as possible with his family.
- B.S. in Biology—University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM), cum laude—William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Two-year podiatric surgical residency—Thorek Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomat, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- North Carolina Foot and Ankle Association
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Carolina East Medical Center